BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
AAT accounting training offer you an accredited route into accountancy if you contained little or no experience. Choosing an online education coaching in accounting allows you to profit a skillful degree from home and around your actual commitments.
If you’re aiming to push your accounting career to new heights, the AAT Level 4 Diploma will enable you to entire the complete AAT pathway by teaching you about superior and specialised areas of accountancy. Taking your AAT Level 4 online with us will make you practiced for AAT Full Membership, as well as a host of accounting roles, including those with institution aspects. And if you want to take your career even further, completing the AAT Level 4 coaching can also serve as a finest starting point on your journey towards chartered accountancy.
Your coaching includes everything you need to succeed:
- 24-hour access to your online campus, accessible on mobile and tablet
- Six online units and a hard copy book to help each one
- Dedicated tutor and community team to help you throughout the course
- Regular online live classes with your tutor and classmates
- Revision classes, assignment marking and feedback to support you improve
- Free access to AVADO’s premium Career Development Hub
- Free NUS card – the definitive student discount card with a range of uncommon discounts
- We believe you shouldn’t contained to pay extra essentials like revision and assignment marking.That’s why we include everything above in the price. The only additional costs are your AAT membership and exam fees, which you are required to pay directly to the AAT.
The AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4) will entire your AAT education by teaching you superior accounting capacity and preparing you to take on institution roles. You will also be able to specialise in areas that interest you most with two optional units. Topics covered include evaluating financial performance and drafting financial statements.
We translate the syllabus that the AAT sets into a combination of activities, classes, and other content to ensure you get the leading learning knowing possible. The AAT Level 4 degree consists of six units in total, four compulsory and two optional units selected from a choice of five.
- Management Accounting: Budgeting Develop your capacity working with budgetary control systems and study how to create superior budget announcements to account for flexible budgeting and variances.
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control Be able to analyse performance based on a number of variable scenarios (materials, labour and overhead costs) and reconcile budgeted expense with existing cost.
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies: Learn how to prepare robust financial announcements in published format that adhere to regulatory frameworks and discover how to work with group accounts.
- Accounting Systems and Controls: Learn how to professionally enhance and manage a company’s accounting program by analysing actual systems and recommending improvements.
Optional Units, pick two out of five:
- Personal Tax – Learn how to successfully growth employee tax.
- Business Tax – Become familiar with the nuances of institution taxes.
- Cash and Treasury Management – Learn about cash flow patterns and forecasting future payments.
- Credit Management – Enhance your knowing about organization liquidity and credit control.
- External Auditing – Understand how the audit growth works and study how to give to the exams when one is conducted.
During the course, you will take six exams: five computer-based assessments and one synoptic exam, which will all be held at an approved exam centre.
The AAT introduced synoptic exams last year as part of their new syllabus; planned to test your knowing across all the units in a qualification. Our programme has been planned with these synoptic assessments in mind so you know you’ll be fully prepared before you sit them. Along with advice from your tutor, you can decide when you’re ready to take your exams.