BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
At NTI we are focused at getting you through the exams and hence our classes are exam-focused from day 1.
At NTI, you will be taught by skillful trainers with both academic and qualified experience in financial reporting, IFRS and its application to ensure you are able to relate the academic material to real life scenarios.
We will not only train you to pass the exam but we will make your experience enjoyable and ensure that you come out of the training with a new vision that will service you further in your career progression.
At NTI, you will not be treated as a student but you will be part of a qualified team and your Trainer will be your Manager/Director/Professional Coach.Course Overview
- This financial reporting training offers a extensive introduction to the business of International Financial Reporting and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- The CertIFR covers the history of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) from its early roots through to recent changes and updates and future developments.
- The grade is structured in an accessible and user-friendly way that underlines crucial data and provides useful summaries.
- Your investment in the IFRS certification is an investment in your own future.
- This training will service you understand how International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are used around the world.
- In addition CertIFR will also service you study the essential preconditions of IFRS on a standard-by-standard fundamentals and will supply service on how to use IFRS in practice.
- The grade is open to everyone.
- Becoming a CertIFR is a straightforward progress as you do not need any formal eligibility or task experience in accounting and auditing.
- Almost 120 countries now require or allow the use of IFRS and the remaining major economies enclose set timelines to adopt or converge with IFRS in the near future. Hence this grade can be a quick, cost-effective and efficient way to obtain formal recognition for those who prepare, audit or use financial statements.
- The certificate is assessed by a one—hour exam with multiple-choice question
- The pass mark is 50% and you enclose 3 attempts which must be taken within three months of the date you first registered
CertIFR syllabus includes
- The status and use of IFRS around the world
- The nature and operations of the IASB
- Presentation and profit
- Asset recognition and measurement for liabilities
- Group accounting
- Disclosure standards
- Principal differences between UK/US GAAP and IFRS
- Forthcoming proposals for change
Becoming a CertIFR is a straightforward progress as you do not need any formal eligibility or task experience in accounting or auditing. The grade is open to everyone.
You can register and sit for CertIFR exams all around the yearWho is this training for?
- All levels, from accountants to senior managers who use, prepare, audit or exams financial statements.
- All status involved in financial reporting.
- Anyone with an interest in understanding how worldwide financial reporting standards are important for the arrangement of financial reports and how can they influence decision-making.
In particular, some role-types that can profit are:
- Financial Accountants
- Senior Accountants
- General accountants
- Chief Accountants
- Management accountants
- Financial Analysts
- Finance Managers
- Financial controllers