BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
To upgrade intelligence and knowing of institution accounting approach to service institution in planning, controlling and monitoring performance in a variety of institution contexts.
- Chapter 1 Introduction to F2 Management Accounting Paper
- Chapter 2 Different Industries
- Chapter 3 Introduction to institution accounting
- Chapter 4 Cost Classification
- Chapter 5 Overheads: Absorption Costing
- Chapter 6: Marginal Costing
- Chapter 7: Alternative Costing System
- Chapter 8: Inventory
- Chapter 9: Labour
- Chapter 10: Costing system: Job costing
- Chapter 11: Budget Overview
- Chapter 12: Overview of Standard Costing
- Chapter 13: Integrated Accounting
- Chapter 14: Overview of decision making
- Chapter 15: Investment Appraisal
- F2 Revision
The Foundations examinations contain 100% compulsory questions to encourage candidates to learn across the breadth of each syllabus. All Foundations examinations are assessed by two-hour paper based and computer based examinations. The pass mark for all Foundations Level assessment papers is 50%.
What’s included in the course?
- Prerecorded tutor led videos (whole syllabus) – about 25-50 sessions/paper
- Tuition learn note
- Prerecorded exam technique tutor led videos – 5 sessions
- Prerecorded past exam questions walk through sessions – 10 sessions
- Revision learn note
- Article library with latest exam related articles
- Mock exam
- Exam Tips
- Tutor service (Email with 24 hours reply)
- Pass assurance (If you do not pass the exam, you can use the education again until you pass)*
- September 2018
- December 2018
Students must submit the mock exam to us for marking and provide their ACCA student data in order to enjoy the pass assurance service. Pass assurance help means that if students can not pass the ACCA paper, students can enjoy the free updates of the education until they pass it.
Exam registration and separate charge will be done at ACCA’s official website, and the test will be facilitated at an approved testing centre.