BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
To improve understanding and understanding of the underlying principles and techniques relating to financial accounting and technical proficiency in the use of double-entry accounting techniques including the preparation of essential financial statements.
- Chapter 1 Introduction to F3
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3 Introduction to Double Bookkeeping System
- Chapter 4 Revision of Financial Statements Preparation
- Chapter 5 Source Documents
- Chapter 6 Day Books
- Chapter 7 Ledger Accounts
- Chapter 8 Trial Balance
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10 Incomplete Record
- Chapter 11 Accounting Errors 1
- Chapter 12 Presentation of Financial Statements for Limited Liability Company
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 14 Sales Tax and Taxation
- Chapter 15 Irrecoverable debt and Allowances
- Chapter 16 Accruals and Prepayments
- Chapter 17 IFRS Introduction
- Chapter 18 Revenue Recognition
- Chapter 19 Statement of Cash Flow
- Chapter 20 Interpretation of Financial Statements
The Foundations examinations contain 100% compulsory questions to encourage candidates to learn across the breadth of each syllabus. All Foundations examinations are assessed by two-hour paper based and computer based examinations. The pass mark for all Foundations Level exams papers is 50%.
What’s included in the course?
- Prerecorded tutor led videos (whole syllabus) – about 25-50 sessions/paper
- Tuition learn note
- Prerecorded exam technique tutor led videos – 5 sessions
- Prerecorded past exam questions walk through sessions – 10 sessions
- Revision learn note
- Article library with latest exam correlated articles
- Mock exam
- Exam Tips
- Tutor support (Email with 24 hours reply)
- Pass assurance (If you do not pass the exam, you can use the coaching again until you pass)*
- September 2018
- December 2018
Students must submit the mock exam to us for marking and give their ACCA student data in order to enjoy the pass assurance service. Pass assurance support means that if attendees can not pass the ACCA paper, attendees can enjoy the free updates of the coaching until they pass it.
Exam registration and separate cost will be done at ACCA’s official website, and the test will be facilitated at an approved testing centre.