BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
To develop knowing and capacity in the knowing of the general legal framework, and of specific legal areas relating to business, recognizing the need to seek further experts legal advice where necessary.
- Introduction to F4
- Law and the Legal system
- Sources of Law
- Contract agreement
- Breach of contracts
- Employment Law
- Agency Law
- Partnership law
- Company Formation and Constitution
- Share Capital
- Loan Capital
- Capital Maintenance and Dividend Law
- Meetings and Resolutions
- Other organization officers
- Corporate Fraudulent and Criminal Behaviour
- Insolvency Law
The Foundations examinations contain 100% compulsory questions to encourage candidates to learn across the breadth of each syllabus. All Foundations examinations are assessed by two-hour paper based and computer based examinations. The pass mark for all Foundations Level exams papers is 50%.
What’s included in the course?
- Prerecorded tutor led videos (whole syllabus) – about 25-50 sessions/paper
- Tuition learn note
- Prerecorded exam technique tutor led videos – 5 sessions
- Prerecorded past exam questions walk through sessions – 10 sessions
- Revision learn note
- Article library with latest exam related articles
- Mock exam
- Exam Tips
- Tutor help (Email with 24 hours reply)
- Pass assurance (If you do not pass the exam, you can use the coaching again until you pass)*
- September 2018
- December 2018
Students must submit the mock exam to us for marking and provide their ACCA student data in order to enjoy the pass assurance service. Pass assurance help means that if students can not pass the ACCA paper, students can enjoy the free updates of the coaching until they pass it.
Exam registration and separate fee will be done at ACCA’s official website, and the test will be facilitated at an approved testing centre.