BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
To improve knowledge and capabilities in knowing and applying accounting standards and the theoretical framework in the precaution of financial reports of entities, including groups, and how to analyse and interpret those financial statements.
- Chapter 1 F7 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Assets standards
- Chapter 3 IFRS 15
- Chapter 4 Taxes
- Chapter 5 Frameworks
- Chapter 6 Published Account Knowledge
- Chapter 7 Consolidation
- Chapter 8 Cash Flow
- Chapter 9 Accounting for Inflation
- Chapter 10 Accounting for public module organisations
The Foundations examinations contain 100% compulsory questions to encourage candidates to study across the breadth of each syllabus. All Foundations examinations are assessed by two-hour paper based and computer based examinations. The pass mark for all Foundations Level exams papers is 50%.
What’s included in the course?
- Prerecorded tutor led videos (whole syllabus) – about 25-50 sessions/paper
- Tuition study note
- Prerecorded exam technique tutor led videos – 5 sessions
- Prerecorded past exam questions walk through sessions – 10 sessions
- Revision study note
- Article library with latest exam correlated articles
- Mock exam
- Exam Tips
- Tutor help (Email with 24 hours reply)
- Pass assurance (If you do not pass the exam, you can use the education again until you pass)*
- September 2018
- December 2018
Students must submit the mock exam to us for marking and provide their ACCA student data in order to enjoy the pass assurance service. Pass assurance help means that if attendees can not pass the ACCA paper, attendees can enjoy the free updates of the education until they pass it.
Exam registration and separate expense will be done at ACCA’s official website, and the test will be facilitated at an approved testing centre.