BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
To improve knowledge and skill to perform in the growth of carrying out the assurance engagement and its application in the context of the practiced regulatory framework.
- Chapter 1 F8 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Appointment
- Chapter 3 Ethics
- Chapter 4 Audit
- Chapter 5 Bank and Cash Audit
The Foundations examinations contain 100% compulsory questions to encourage applicants to study across the breadth of each syllabus. All Foundations examinations are assessed by two-hour paper based and computer based examinations. The pass mark for all Foundations Level exams papers is 50%.
What’s included in the course?
- Prerecorded tutor led videos (whole syllabus) – about 25-50 sessions/paper
- Tuition study note
- Prerecorded exam technique tutor led videos – 5 sessions
- Prerecorded past exam questions walk through sessions – 10 sessions
- Revision study note
- Article library with latest exam related articles
- Mock exam
- Exam Tips
- Tutor service (Email with 24 hours reply)
- Pass assurance (If you do not pass the exam, you can use the seminar again until you pass)*
- September 2018
- December 2018
Students must submit the mock exam to us for marking and supply their ACCA student data in order to enjoy the pass assurance service. Pass assurance help means that if students can not pass the ACCA paper, students can enjoy the free updates of the seminar until they pass it.
Exam registration and separate fee will be done at ACCA’s official website, and the test will be facilitated at an approved testing centre.