BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
ACCA is one of the world’s most prestigious accountancy qualifications, and with LSBF Online InterActive platform you can study the entire skull session live online. Our award-winning tutors deliver live tuition, mark mock exams, engage in Q&A sessions and supply video debriefs for the complete ACCA syllabus. You will also contained access to a wealth of resources such as HD recorded video lectures, lecture notes, case studies and e-books, all available 24/7. We’re so confident our exhaustive resources will service you succeed that we offer a Pass 1st Time Guarantee††. What’s more, our international ACCA community allows you to network with over 15,000 attendees through uncommon online forums.
Standard entry: minimum requirements are 2 A Levels and 3 GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics. Access to ACCA via FIA or AAT qualification: no other academic qualifications required. Gain exemptions from ACCA papers F1 – F3. Graduate-entry route: level holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt from up to 9 exams. Other suitable degrees may also qualify you for exemptions.
The ACCA syllabus consists of 14 papers divided into four levels:Knowledge – 3 papers
This module, which includes papers F1 to F3, is the starting point on your way to achieving your ACCA qualification. Once you’ve passed all 3 papers, you can continue on to the ACCA Skills module.
- F1 AB Accountant in Business
- F2 MA Management Accounting
- F3 FA Financial Accounting
Comprising modules F4 to F9, this module examines the principle technical subjects that you’re expected to contained an advanced understanding of. These subjects include law, taxation, auditing and financial management, financial reporting and performance management. You will upgrade understanding and potential in these subject areas, reaching a level of understanding equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.
- F4 CL Corporate and Business Law
- F5 PM Performance Management
- F6 TX Taxation
- F7 FR Financial Reporting
- F8 AA Audit & Assurance
- F9 FM Financial Management
This module is called Essentials as it will supply you with the specialised potential and approach required to become an qualified accountant, either in a consultancy or high-level advisory role. Each of the 3 ACCA papers is assessed with a 3-hour paper-based exam.
- P1 GR&E Governance, Risk and Ethics
- P2 CR Corporate Reporting (UK or International)
- P3 BA Business Analysis
This module requires you to select 2 ACCA papers to study from a choice of 4, allowing you to tailor your programme to suit your requirements, interests and career aspirations. 3-hour, paper-based assessment will test your understanding of each paper.
- P4 AFM Advanced Financial Management
- P5 APM Advanced Performance Management
- P6 ATX Advanced Taxation
- P7 AAA Advanced Audit & Assurance (UK or International)
- All modules must be sat in order.
- Maximum of four papers to be taken in one sitting.
- Papers within a module may be sat in any order but ACCA recommends that they should be sat in numerical order.
- Papers from a variety of status may be sat at any one time. i.e. Knowledge and Skills or Skills and Essentials.
- The three Essentials ACCA papers do not contained to be sat together.
- Students contained 10 years to pass all the examinations. From early 2016 attendees will contained 7 years to pass the assessment at Professional level (P1, P2 and P3 and two of the options paper P4-P7). The 7 year time limit starts when a student passes their first Professional level exam. The pass mark for all examinations is 50%.
- In addition to the above 14 papers, attendees are required to study and sit an on-line module in Professional ethics. It is recommended that this is studied at the same time as P1.
- Practical understanding required.