BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Organisations need bookkeepers who can monitor their cash flow and the day-to-day transactions within their business
With Global Edulink’s Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma – Level 3 online training, you’ll study how to prepare the books for partnerships and limited companies and earnings in-depth, practical, real-world accounting knowledge that is recognised by respected organisations.
Global Edulink offers online, professional qualifications to individuals worldwide, catered to the way in which those looking to growth within their careers and business are wanting to learn. And, because the training is online – at times and locations that finest suit your lifestyle.
The learning you’ll acquire from this training will equip you for advanced roles within professional accounting and bookkeeping, or enable you to establish your own practice within this field.
- Accounting fundamentals
- Different forms of accounting
- Understanding of your accounts
- Inventory control & sales tracking
- How to control and manage expenses
- How to avoid illegal accounting
- Fundamentals of bookkeeping
- Accurate bookkeeping and uses
- Tax accounting
- Process of audit
Benefits you will gain:
- High e-learning learn materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the business finest experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent client help and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Accounting and Bookkeeping – Level 3.