BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Accounting and Finance Policies and Procedures
Location: Dubai, UAE
Course Duration: 5 Days
By the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Design and produce the Accounting and Finance Manual.
- Plan the required resources needed for the department.
- Establish authorities and duties in the department for maximizing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Achieve segregation of duties and internal controls in the department.
- Set broad policies and procedures to streamline accounting operations.
- Acquire a reference explaining structural accounting assumptions and their application.
- Answer the questions: “who does what?” and “how to do it?” by formulating standard and reliable accounting processes
Professionals in accounting and finance.Program Outline:
- Designing the Accounting Manual
- Accounting Department Setup Planning
- Accounting Concepts and their Application
- Accounting Procedures General
- Fixed Assets and Capitalization of Costs
- Accounts Payables Policies
- Production and Inventory Processing
- Accounts Receivables Policies
- Other Accounting Policies