BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
This education provides you with an in-depth look at the principles of cost. You will become familiar with the techniques and crucial terms used in organisation accounting. Taking this education will upgrade your understanding of the topic and its role in decision making within an organisation. You will learn to prepare budgets, control announcements and calculate and analyse variances and their causes. You will also learn how to use information to pinpoint pricing. Course Structure and Course focus are Budgetary planning and forecasting techniques and Cost-structure analysis and profit calculation.Key Benefits
- Understand the role organisation accounting plays in decision making within an organisation.
- Prepare budgets and other budgetary control statements.
- Make well-informed decisions on pricing, cost control, and cost reduction.
- Calculate and analyse variances and their possible causes.
Accounting training like this one, are for anyone hoping to process onto a correlated postgraduate qualification programme or to secure a role in the industry.Entry Requirements
- Education – Undergraduate qualification or equivalent Higher Education qualification, or suitable task experience.
- English language – Common European Framework (CEF) Level B2* or equivalent (all teaching and training materials are provided in English only).
All the modules of the programme can be taken individually, as well as a wide range of other training available within the LSBF Executive Education portfolio.