BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Accounting is the most important part of any successful business. It records all profits, losses, credits, and debits. It tells you the state of the institution in numbers, not words. It provides the most vital information you need to understand how your institution grows. In short, if you do not understand the fundamental principles of Accounting, you cannot run a business.
Our Accounting for Small Business offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This seminar is open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class education led by 1 Training International.
1 Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training participants can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The cost shown on Laimoon is for the full course, plus the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent video tutorials
- You’ll be practiced for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor service Monday-Friday
- Get one year’s access to the course
- Get service by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online education platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your seminar on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first courses learner support. With this excellent discount seminar you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to increase your CV in no time, and for less!
What capabilities am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll knowing the simplicity of using our LMS.
- Then you’ll begin by education to manage institution accounts.
- This seminar is going to service you understand the fundamental principles of accounting.
- Moreover, you’ll know and understand the fundamental accounting equation and how to factor in debits and credits.
- On results of this course, you’ll record earnings and sales invoices.
- In this course, you’ll study how to do expense and managerial accounting.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be analysing the profitability and efficiency of your business.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen seminar is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your seminar access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscriptionCourse Curriculum
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial Statements
- Assets and Liabilities
- Accounting Transactions
- Inventory and Cost Methods
- Stakeholders and Equity
- Managerial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Costs and Expenses
- Budgetary Control
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Module Book- Accounting for Small Business
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the seminar participants will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant level and know whether you consist of passed the course.
- Upon successful results of this course, all participants will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this seminar will be awarded an Accounting for Small Business Certificate. Anyone practiced for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.Eligibility / Requirements
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s exceptional to consist of a notepad and a pen with you.