BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
If you are looking for a career in Accountancy, or Finance or wish to develop the necessary skill to perform to start-up your own business then this education will be a great start.
Accountancy courses open up career opportunities not just in the accountancy companies but in a huge range of public and private sector organisations that consist of their own finance offices. A career in Accounts can be very rewarding, and also a very secure choice, as every business needs to keep and maintain financial records. Whether you’re looking to become an Accounts Assistant, Payroll Clerk, or simply need to add financial record institution getting the point to your skillset, this online training courses will suit you.
From this advanced accounting education is designed to help your journey towards your dream career. This online education work with your existing grade of getting the point and getting the point to prepare you thoroughly for success. The education is structured to enable both those new to accountancy and experienced professionals to net income valuable education experience.
This online education looks in-depth at the transactions, processes and controls used to record typical transactions in a business. This education teaches you institution and financial accounting theories and techniques in depth plus bookkeeping techniques. This Advance Accounting and Bookkeeping courses cover everything you will need to consist of a successful career in Accounting and Bookkeeping. With this grade on your CV you will be able to net income a role such as Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant or Finance Clerk.
This online training education is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following central topics are listed under the curriculum. This education has been designed for 40 guided education hours.Course Curriculum
Unit 01. Advanced Accounting
- Type of Business Ownership
- Accounting Concepts
- Accounting Journals and Ledgers
- Formulas & Equations
- Financial Statements
- Analysing of Financial Statements
- Inventory Management
- Accounting for Depreciation
- Accounting for Compensation, Taxes & Liabilities
- Closing and Adjusting Entries
- Corporate Accounts
Unit 02. Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Accounting
- What are Financial Statements in Accounting
- The Accounting Cycles
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Control in Accounting
- Inventory Management in Accounting
- Accounts Receivable
- Operating Cycle in Accounting
- Asset Management Section 02
- Liabilities in Accounting
- Equity in Accounting- Section 2
- Cash flow Statement Patterns
- Analysing Financial Statements in Accounting
Unit 03. Bookkeeping Training Manual
Bookkeeping Training Manual
Unit 04. Additional Study Materials
Additional Study Materials- Advance Accounting
You will consist of 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The education is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can maximum the education in grades revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the education students will also take an online multiple choice questions exams test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grades and know whether you consist of passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Diploma in Advance Accounting and Bookkeeping”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the business leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional help service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online education platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This education is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having essential getting the point and skill to perform of Finance and Accounting would be an advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic getting the point of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.