BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Accounting is the most important part of any successful business. It records all profits, losses, credits, and debits. It tells you the state of the organisation in numbers. It provides the most vital data you need to understand how your organisation grows. In short, if you do not understand the structural principles of accounting, you cannot run a business.
Our Administrative Human Resource Management offer you the chance to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line training are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and provide you access to world-class training led by 1Training International.
1Training International services in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training students can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The fee shown on Laimoon is for the entire course, plus the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent video tutorials
- You’ll be skillful for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor help Monday-Friday
- Get one year’s access to the course
- Get help by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online training platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your seminar on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s exceptional quality, competitive prices, and first courses learner support. With this exceptional discount seminar you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to develop your CV in no time, and for less!
What capabilities am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understanding the simplicity of using our LMS.
- Then you’ll begin by training to manage organisation accounts.
- This seminar is going to aid you understand the structural principles of accounting.
- Moreover, you’ll know and understand the structural accounting equation and how to factor in debits and credits.
- On achievement of this course, you’ll record earnings and sales invoices.
- In this course, you’ll study how to do cost and managerial accounting.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be analysing the profitability and efficiency of your business.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen seminar is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the seminar goes. If you need to extend your seminar access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.Course Curriculum
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Defining a Business
- Ethics and Accounting Principles
- Accounting Equation & Transactions
- Financial Statements
- The Accounting Equation and Transactions
- Transactions – Journalizing
- Posting Entries and The Trial Balance
- Finding Errors Using Horizontal Analysis
- The Purpose of the Adjusting Process
- Adjusting Entries
- Vertical Analysis
- Preparing a Worksheet
- The Income Statement
- Financial Statements- Definitions
- Temporary vs. Permanent Accounts
- Accounting Cycle
- Financial Year
- Spreadsheet Exercise
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the seminar students will take an online multiple-choice question examination test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant status and know whether you contained passed the course.
- Upon successful achievement of this course, all students will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this seminar will be awarded a Advanced Accounting for Business Certificate. Anyone skillful for certification will receive a FREE e-certificatewith NO additional cost.Eligibility / Requirements
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s superior to contained a notepad and a pen with you.