BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
In an environment where organisations are faced with new risks each day, internal auditors need to provide assurance that an organisation’s governance, risk business and internal control processes are working effectively.
This advanced two-day programme is intended for experienced auditors who are familiar with introductory approach of internal audit and risk-based approach. Although a full-scope methodology will be presented, the focus will be on crucial difficulties and advanced topics of arranging through reporting. You will study from international leading practices and benchmark your work against internal auditors around the globe.Key outcomes
Attending this workshop will be a valuable occasion to capitalize on the trainer’s well rounded knowing and in-depth knowledge. By the end of the seminar you will be able to:
- Explore the world beyond the risk-based approach
- Discover modern tools and approach employed by internal auditors
- Improve risk implementation and define Audit Plans
- Perform advanced internal audit work within an management with proven results
- Deliver effective audit evidence with the application of data technology practices
- Master internal audit reports with qualified procedures
- Gain an knowing in auditing soft-controls
This seminar is suitable for anyone in accounting, assurance and risk who wishes to growth their internal audit knowing and practice to the next level.
- Audit and Control (external or internal)
- Fraud Prevention
- Internal Audit / Internal Control
- Accounting Compliance
- Legal Corporate Governance
- Risk Management / Risk Analysis
- Deploying an effective Internal Audit methodology throughout the organization
- Planning beyond risk identification and assessment
- The fieldwork challenges
- Auditing Soft controls: the challenge
- Quality Assurance for Internal Auditors
- A view to the future: What is next in the life of the internal auditor?