BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
This exceptional Apple Logic Pro 8: Essentials Training training is an in depth study of Apple Logic Pro 8, so you can get to know all the foundation of this software. The training has been created and is taught by an professional instructor, Patrick Copeland, who is a veteran audio engineer. As you can imagine, he has an abundance of insider understanding to share with you, and will provide an exceptional education in Apple Logic Pro 8. This software is used by a total host of audio professionals, and provides power and flexibility for writing, recording, and producing music.
This Apple Logic Pro 8: Essentials Training will be the ideal solution and the easiest training you will experience. We will offer you the occasion to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This training is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and provide you access to world-class training led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training attendees can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent video tutorials
- You’ll be suitable for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year’s access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online training platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your training on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount training online! You’ll love 1Training’s exceptional quality, competitive prices, and first session learner support. With this exceptional discount training you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to develop your CV in no time, and for less!What capabilities am I going to get from this course?
- Learn to add audio and MIDI loops
- Learn to customise Logic to your preferences
- Learn to create your own Apple Loops, and Metadata
- Learn to import and export files using Logic
Learners will enclose 365 days access to their chosen course. The training is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the education goes. If you need to extend your training access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.Course Curriculum
- Installation and Hardware Setup
- Personalizing Logic
- The Arrange Window
- The Top Menu
- The Lists Area
- The Media Area
- Using Apple Loops
- Getting Audio Into the Arrange Window
- Editing Audio Tracks
- Editing MIDI Tracks
- Using Channel Strips and the Mixer
- Track Automation
- Global Tracks
- Quicktime Movies
- The Environment
- Advanced Tempo
- Advanced MIDI Processing
- Surround Sound
- Logic Studio Wrap-Up
- You will enclose one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
Those who successfully pass this training will be awarded a Build Your Own Guitar Effects Pedalboard Certificate. Anyone suitable for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.Eligibility / Requirements
- You must be 16 or over
- You should enclose a structural understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)