BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Whatdo self-driving cars, face recognition, web search, industrial robots, andtumor detection have in common? They are all complex real world problems beingsolved with artificial intelligence.
Thiscourse provides a broad understanding of basic technologies used to buildintelligent computing systems and how to employ AI to solve real problems. Thecourse follows a practical approach with real-life examples and exercises andtrains participants on practical AI tools that can be applied to business problems.
Youwill learn about the history of AI, intelligent agents, state-space problemrepresentations, uninformed and heuristic search, game playing, logical agents,and constraint satisfaction problems.
- Introductionto Artificial Intelligence and its history, what are the intelligentagents
- Heuristicsearch, algorithm and their use in social media
- Learnbasic Python programming and logic implementation
- CreateAI algorithm to filter incoming email and identify spam
- CreateAI algorithm to personalize experience & recommend products
- Frauddetection case study: Banks use AI to determine unusual account activity
- Advantagesof AI and how it can improve organizational performance
- Real-lifeexamples of companies & countries using AI to achieve radical breakthroughsin services
- Howto apply AI to solve problems and address challenges; limitations ofcurrent AI technologies
- Classic technologies:search & minimax algorithms, neural networks, tracking,robot localization
- CreateAI algorithm to detect phone theft or unusual activity
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
Participantswill be familiar with AI history and evolution, understand how to implement AIand build intelligent agents; understand machine learning algorithms andnatural language processing; and be familiar with the vision for robotics.