BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Location: Dubai, UAE
Course Duration: 12 Weeks
The ACCA is the globalskillfulaccounting body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification. It has an unrivalleduniversalnetwork, respected by employers as can be summarized below:
- ACCA is theuniversalbody forskillfulaccountants with over 162,000 members and 428,000educateesin 173 countries.
- Has 91 offices and centres globally all offering localised support.
- ACCAeligibilityare based onworldwideaccounting standards making them globally relevant.
- The body offer local law and tax options making yourlevellocallysuitabletoo.
- ACCAeligibilityare recognised bypivotalregulatory andcoachingauthorities around the world andenclosejoint membership of otherworldwideaccountancy bodies.
- ACCAâ€™seligibilityare benchmarked againstcoachinglevels around the world. So by choosing ACCA, you chooseeligibilitythatenclosebeen independentlychecked.
- Over one hundred years of proven reputation forand excellence.
- 8,500 approved employers globally.
- Qualificationsadvancedwith employers giving you thepotentialandwisdomto bejobready.
- A strong focus on ethics means that employers know they are getting ethical accountants.
- Quality assuredeligibilitymean employers can be confident of yourexpertiseand knowledge.
- Exams – a minimum of five of 14examination(nine arequalifiedfor exemption*)
- Experience – record 36 months’understandingin asuitablerole
- Ethics – the Professional Ethics module.