BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Enrolling on an AutoCAD seminar or undertaking AutoCAD seminar is without doubt the finest way to start generating your 2D or 3D computer aided design capabilities as 2D drafting and 3D modeling form important core capabilities that are required across all design disciplines.AutoCAD 2D
In this seminar you will study to use effectively the many features of AutoCAD 2D, including commands, plotting, crosshatching, and palettes. The instructor will show you how to task with dimensions, regions, boundaries, as well as understanding isometrics and viewports. Upon seminar completion, you will be able to handle AutoCAD 2D capabilities and produce professionally executed drawings. The seminar uses AutoCAD Official Training Courseware, which is provided free of cost to all participants.AutoCAD 3D
In this seminar you will study to use effectively the many features of AutoCAD 3D including commands, objects, surfaces, and solids. The instructor will show you how to manipulate backgrounds, light, material, and landscaping to your needs. You will be provided with a copy of Autodesk Official Training Courseware on AutoCAD 3D capabilities in the course.What will I learn?
- Getting to Know AutoCAD
- Learning Basic Commands to Get Started
- Setting Up a Drawing
- Developing Drawing Strategies: Part
- Developing Drawing Strategies: Part 2
- Using Layers to Organize Your Drawing
- Combining Objects into Blocks
- Controlling Text in a Drawing
- Using Dynamic Blocks and Tables
- Generating Elevations
- Working with Hatches, Gradients, and Tool Palettes
- Dimensioning a Drawing
- Managing External References
- Using Layouts to Set Up a Print
- Printing a Drawing
- Creating 3D Geometry
- Rendering and Materials
We also provide you the following Facilities
- Free Course Material.
- Software Facilities.
- Screen shoot step by step Notes.
- Civil Engineers
Career Path Increase your chances of employebility with our Autodesk Authorized Courses.