BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
The Interior Design courses aims to teach attendees how to analyze design factors based on comprehension the project objectives, goals and end user requirements. The training work includes design, analysis, construction and work administration. Students will be expected to conduct a wide range of research and on-site assessment of areas selected for project work.
The primary objective of the interior design training in the American University in the Emirates is to equip attendees with creative awareness, qualified attitudes, imagination and technical knowledge required for this profession. Interior Design is a multifaceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are adopted within the creating to maintain and achieve an interior environment through systematic design processes and techniques. The courses objectives are as follows:
- Create a wide variety of interior designs for any project from concept grades to completion.
- Develop and implement designs through a variety of new and traditional design options.
- To become able to apply effective design techniques, principles and theories within one’s work.
- Learn and apply eligible design tool and terminology.
- Use effective visual communication when completing projects and presentations.
The College has large design studios, state-of-the-art services provided with the latest electronic media and printing equipment and an comprehensive library filled with the latest tutorial educational resources admissible to interior design. They are all available for attendees to use in an engaged education environment.
Students will be learning under the direction of experienced architects, engineers and tutors. Students will work towards projects in both commercial and residential interiors, developing a sense of how people function inside and outside these spaces. They will upgrade a range of live projects with themes plus leisure and public interior spaces.