BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Did you know that every business, by law, has to keep books? That’s why there is a demand for skillful bookkeepers. And when you study with Global Edulink, you’ll find it easier to get a task because you’ll consist of a widely recognised degree on your CV.
This online Bookkeeping and Payroll Management coaching coaching provides individuals, small management owners and management with the data they need to create an effective and reliable bookkeeping system. Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Bookkeeping and Payroll Management qualification.
Global Edulink, as a leading coaching programs provider in the UK, this coaching allows you to upgrade your Accounting and Bookkeeping potential and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide business Accounting and Bookkeeping duties to the highest standards.
A bookkeeper keeps management financial records and performs essential and structural accounting tasks. QuickBooks is one of the leading accounting software packages around with both online and desktop versions. In this online coaching you will study how to set up QuickBooks Online for your clients, how to Create a organization file, Navigate QuickBooks, create a chart of accounts, Add the accounts you need to your chart of accounts, set up customers, vendors, and the products you sell in QuickBooks, Create and send invoices and sales receipts, Enter and pay bills, Make journal entries, Track cost and income, Manage your Account Receivable and Accounts Payable, Connect to your bank through QuickBooks, Create budgets and run notes and much more
Additionally, you will study Introduction to bookkeeping and accounting, explains the essential rules of double-entry bookkeeping and how they are used to produce the balance sheet and the profit and loss account.Our online programme is well designed that make you feel same as you are in the classroom. Efficient Mentor service service, gradually guided videos, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum build your confidence to study well and guide you to get excellent results and it secures your qualification.
This Bookkeeping and Payroll Management coaching coaching is extensive and is designed to cover the following crucial areas. This coaching has been designed for 30 guided learning hours and each unit carries 10 guided learning hours:
Unit 01: Accounting and Bookkeeping Essentials
- Introduction to Basic Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Income Taxes
- Introduction and Review the Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping Process
- Transaction and Accounting Equation
- The General Ledger
- Accounting Methods
- Keeping Track of Your Business Accounts Payable (Accounts Receivable, The Journal, The General Ledger, Cash Management)
- Understanding the Balance Sheet (The Accounting Equation, Double-Entry Accounting, Types of Assets, Types of Liabilities, Equity)
- Other Financial Statements (Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Capital Statement, Budget vs. Actual)
- Payroll Accounting / Terminology (Gross Wages, Net Wages, Employee Tax Withholding’s, Employer Tax Expenses, Salary Deferrals, Employee Payroll, Employee Benefits, Tracking Accrued Leave, Government Payroll Returns/Reports)
- End of Period Procedures (Depreciating Your Assets, Reconciling Cash, Reconciling Investments, Working with the Trial Balance, Bad Debt)
- Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control (Reasons for Budgeting, planning a Budget, Comparing Budget to Actual Expenses)
- Auditing (What is an Audit? When and Why Would You Audit? Internal, External)
Unit 02: QuickBooks Premier Training
- Introduction to QuickBooks and Setup
- Tools of QuickBooks
- Security and Users
- Sales and Orders
- Receiving Money
- Bounced Checks and Specific Tracking
- Receiving and Depositing
- Credit Cards and Bank Accounts
- Payroll and Transactions
- Accounts and Reports
- Integrating with Ms Word
- Data Type and Conclusion
Unit 03: QuickBooks for Sales
- Creating and Setting up your point of sales
- Installing the System
- Setting up Sales Tax
- Rewards Program
- Collecting Sales Tax
- Adding Shipping Information
- Tracking Sales Commissions
- Purchasing Merchandise
- Receiving from a Purchase Order
- Managing Inventory
Method of Assessment
At the end of the coaching players will also take an online multiple choice questions exams test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant status and know whether you consist of passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “Bookkeeping and Payroll Management Training”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the business leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, qualified service service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, superior online learning platform.
- Excellent client help and administrative support.
- This coaching is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic comprehension of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.