BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Did you know that every business, by law, has to keep books? That’s why there is a demand for expert bookkeepers. This online Bookkeeping and Payroll Management education course provides individuals, small business owners and business with the clue they need to create an effective and reliable bookkeeping system. This education allows you to develop your Accounting and Bookkeeping capacity and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to supply business Accounting and Bookkeeping duties to the highest standards.
A bookkeeper keeps business financial records and performs essential and essential accounting tasks. QuickBooks is one of the finest accounting software packages around with both online and desktop versions. In this online education you will study how to set up QuickBooks Online for your clients, how to Create a organization file, Navigate QuickBooks, create a chart of accounts, Add the accounts you need to your chart of accounts, set up customers, vendors, and the products you sell in QuickBooks, Create and send invoices and sales receipts, Enter and pay bills, Make journal entries, Track cost and income, Manage your Account Receivable and Accounts Payable, Connect to your bank through QuickBooks, Create budgets and run reports and much more
Additionally, you will study Introduction to bookkeeping and accounting, explains the essential rules of double-entry bookkeeping and how they are used to produce the balance sheet and the earnings and loss account.
This Bookkeeping and Payroll Management education course is extensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This education has been designed for 30 guided education hours and each unit carries 10 guided education hours:
Accounting and Bookkeeping Essentials
- Introduction to Basic Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Income Taxes
- Introduction and Review the Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping Process
- Transaction and Accounting Equation
- The General Ledger
- Basic Terminology
- Accounting Methods
- Keeping Track of Your Business
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Financial Statements
- End of Period Procedures
- Budgets & Financial Reports
QuickBooks & Payroll Management
- Introduction QuickBooks and Setup
- Tools of QuickBooks
- Security & Users
- Sales and Orders
- Receiving Money
- Bounced Checks and Specific Tracking
- Receiving and Depositing
- Credit Cards and Bank Accounts
- Payroll & Transactions
- Accounts and Reports
- Data Type
QuickBooks for Sales
- Creating and Setting Up Your Point of Sale Company File
- Setting up Sales Tax
- Rewards Program
- Tracking Sales Commissions
- Receiving from a Purchase Order
Method of Assessment
At the end of the education students will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant status and know whether you contained passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “Bookkeeping and Payroll Management Training”.
Why Choose Us?
- Our training represent leading amount for money
- High e-learning learn materials and mock exams.
- Each education is designed by business experts, using an innovative interactive education approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online education platform.
- Excellent buyer help and administrative support.
Learners must be age 17 or over and should contained a essential understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.