BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Accounting has become an structural part of institution life, and the intelligence and skill to perform that you will study in your studies will give you a broader and more experienced view of institution life. For a business, nothing is more important than its finances. This Business Accounting training will give you with a excellent comprehension of institution accounts, structural intelligence if you run a small business; are considering setting one up or need to study more about association accounts for your existing or future role.
Whether you are starting your own institution or supplementing your comprehension of accounting, this training will service you understand accounting fundamentals and give you meaningful financial tools to understand business.
It’s not easy deciding on a career path with so much uncertainty in the market place. One thing is for sure: with this grade on your CV, you can offer financial skill to countless businesses crying out for your skills.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This training is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a training that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective service service, and learn materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your assurance to learn well and guide you to secure your qualification.
This online training course is all-inclusive and is designed to cover the following crucial topics are listed under the curriculum. This training has been designed for 20 guided education hours.
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Defining a Business
- Ethics and Accounting Principles
- Accounting Equation & Transactions
- Financial Statements
- The Accounting Equation and Transactions
- Transactions – Journalizing
- Posting Entries and The Trial Balance
- Finding Errors Using Horizontal Analysis
- The Purpose of the Adjusting Process
- Adjusting Entries
- Vertical Analysis
- Preparing a Worksheet
- The Income Statement
- Financial Statements- Definitions
- Temporary vs. Permanent Accounts
- Accounting Cycle
- Financial Year
- Spreadsheet Exercise
You will have 12 Months access to your online learn platform from the date you purchased the course. The training is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can maximum the training in grades revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the training participants will also take an online multiple choice questions examination test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant level and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful applicants will be awarded Certificate for “Certificate in Business Accounting”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High e-learning learn materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry outstanding experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional service service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, senior online education platform.
- Excellent customer help and administrative support.
- There is no experience or previous achievement required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic comprehension of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.