BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Come and study the art of brush lettering! This is a beginner’s workshop aimed at teaching you the fundamentals of modern calligraphy using a brush pen, which is like a marker that has a very tapered, brush-like end. Great for anyone interested in training a new ability but all status are welcome if you want to revisit the basics.
If you already contained brush calligraphy knowledge or want to jump right into more superior techniques, you may enroll for the flourishing or blending workshop to step up your style. To study everything altogether or job on a specific project you contained in mind, it is recommended for you to take the private brush lettering class.Workshop Outline
- What is brush lettering & calligraphy, and what are its applications?
- The materials needed and how to use them
- Basic practice strokes
- How to form letters, words, and phrases
- A hand-prepared lettering kit for you to take home
- A manual with guidelines for each letter of the alphabet
- 2 brush pens
- A special scale for writing names
- Tracing pad for practice
- Cardstock for a final project
- And a new ability for you to show off to your friends and family!