BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Transitioning from staff auditor to manager of an audit team means training and mastering an entirely new skill set. Audit managers must not only be efficient auditors, but also effective communicators, teachers, and dynamic listeners. This seminar focuses on providing new managers with the tools they need to lead effectively in an auditing environment.
Through functional exercises and case studies, students will study how to manage the roles and relationships of the perse parties involved in the auditing process. Participants will study how to maintain lines of communication with the CAE and executive management, and problem solve while motivating a team and delegating tasks.Certification Issued By:
- Chartered institution for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA – USA)CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, plus accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
- High Authority Council For Chartered Accountants (HACCA)HACCA is a world outstanding skillful membership institution that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide accomplishment and skillful development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
- MBA Finance holders
- Com Graduate and M.Com
- Minimum 15 years of education
- Qualifications required to sit for CAM Exam vary between state boards of accountancy.
- Setting the Tone
- Building Rapport
- Managing the Audit
- The Reporting Process
- Innovative Problem Solving
- Marketing the Audit Function