BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Did you know that every business, by law, has to keep books? That’s why there is a demand for QuickBooks accounting software. When you study with Global Edulink, it will be easier to get a work because you’ll enclose a widely recognised level on your CV. QuickBooks is by far the most successful small management accounting package sold today, but it’s incredible number of features and functions can be confusing. Learn how to make the most of your QuickBooks knowing with this course.
Give your career a boost with the well-recognised QuickBooks Pro 2016 Training course from Global Edulink, a outstanding online training provider. The seminar allows you to improve your capabilities on operating QuickBooks accounting software and prove to employers and recruiters that you are able to give business Accounting and Bookkeeping duties to the highest standards by using QuickBooks accounting software.
- Introduction to quickbooks pro 2016
- Working with organization files
- Adding customers and employees
- Daily operations
- Handling special cases
- Payroll and online banking
- Reports and year end preparation
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry outstanding experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The profit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent buyer help and administrative support.
- This seminar is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, structural understanding of Microsoft Office would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic knowing of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.