BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Sage 50 Essential Training training from Global Edulink, a leading online education provider. This training allows you to earnings a entire knowing of using Sage 50 software and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide accounting duties to the highest standards.
Sage is an extremely popular accounting software worldwide, used by a huge number of businesses and providing a entire accounts processing package. Sage is a entire piece of software, and to Attain the entire earnings of this accounts package, it is basic to study all aspects of its functions.
This Sage 50 Essential Training training will enable you to accurately manage your growth invoices, sales, supplier’s details, produce financial reports and manage the VAT records. This online training is a comprehensive, easy to understand guide to Sage.
Sage training programs are an basic part of accounts training. If you hope to work as an Accounts Assistant in the Finance Department of a business, or become the ‘go to’ accounts team member in a small business, you will add huge rate with this qualification. Likewise, if you run your own institution and want to manage finances, this training provides you with the tools to be self-sufficient. This practical training is excellent if you currently growth payroll manually and need to switch to a computerised payroll system.
- Introduction to sage 50
- Sage basics
- Maintenance and file handling
- Manager and jobs
- Budget and charts
- Account institution and customer setup
- Job and vendor setup
- Inventory and employee setup
- Security setup
- Active link
- Tasks overview
- Forms, reports, and recap
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning learn materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The earnings of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer support and administrative support.
- This training is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic understanding and skill to perform in Accounting will be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic knowing of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.