BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
CMA (Certified Management Accountant) is an advanced accounting certification, offered by the IMA (Institute of Management Accountants), US. CMA diploma is designed for Accountants and Finance Professionals. This diploma signifies ability in financial planning, analysis, control, decision service and professional ethics. It will improve your cost at your actual management and help you further your career horizons.How it will help your Career
- International Recognition
- It is the highest status of diploma in Management Accounting. With increasing globalization, FDIs, outsourcing, off-shoring, US financial service, CMAs with an universal perspective are in very high demand.
- CMA (USA) believe their diploma creates career opportunities and strengthens their ability to move across business areas.
- Career opportunities for CMAs can be in Multi-national companies, Financial works or consulting firms and US-based firms & organizations
- CMAs earn on an average 30% more than their non-CMA contemporaries
- In professionals earned their CMA certification, a record 17% growth
- IMA has mutual recognition agreement with.
- ICAI, organization of Cost Accountants of India
- ACCA 7 Papers Exemption
- Exemptions CGA (Canada) advanced entry status for the CGA Program
- Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance and Control
- Part 2: Financial Decision Making
- External Financial Reporting
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cost Management, Performance Management, Internal Control
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance, Decision Analysis and Risk Management
- Investment Decisions,
Anyone who has completed a Bachelor’s status in any discipline from an Accredited College or University or pursuing his / her status is suitable for the CMA CertificationDuration
50 to 60 Hours Per Part, (Weekdays & Weekend batch) & Fast track batch, Physical and Online Classes.