BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Accounting is extremely important when it comes to business. At the moment, Accountants are in high demand and can earn a high salary, so it’s a career path with room for progression and lots of benefits.
This Diploma in Accounting for Business will be the ideal solution and the easiest training you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This training is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and supply you access to world-class education led by 1Training International.
1Training International services in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training players can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent video tutorials
- You’ll be suitable for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor service Monday-Friday
- Get one year’s access to the course
- Get service by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online education platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your training on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s great quality, competitive prices, and first session learner support. With this great discount training you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to improve your CV in no time, and for less!
What capabilities am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll knowing the simplicity of using our LMS.
- Then you’ll begin by education to manage business accounts.
- This training is going to service you understand the essential principles of accounting.
- Moreover, you’ll know and understand the essential accounting equation and how to factor in debits and credits.
- On accomplishment of this, training you’ll record earnings and sales invoices.
- In this course, you’ll study how to do expense and managerial accounting.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be analysing the profitability and efficiency of your business.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The training is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your training access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.Course Curriculum
Bookkeeping And Payroll Management
- Introduction to Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Internal Controls and Control Concepts
- Working with Ledgers
- Correcting Entries
- Sales Tax, Rules and Filing
- Budgeting & Strategic Plan
- Types of Budgets
- Merchandising Income Statement
- Sales and Purchase Discounts
- Petty Cash
- Cash Controls – The Bank Reconciliation
- The Payroll Process
- Payroll Process – Earnings Record
- The Partnership & Corporations
- Accounts Receivable and Bad Debts
- Preparing Interim Statements
- Year End – Inventory
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Defining a Business
- Ethics and Accounting Principles
- Accounting Equation & Transactions
- Financial Statements
- The Accounting Equation and Transactions
- Transactions – Journalizing
- Posting Entries and The Trial Balance
- Finding Errors Using Horizontal Analysis
- The Purpose of the Adjusting Process
- Adjusting Entries
- Vertical Analysis
- Preparing a Worksheet
- The Income Statement
- Financial Statements- Definitions
- Temporary vs. Permanent Accounts
- Accounting Cycle
- Financial Year
- Spreadsheet Exercise
How will I be assessed?
- You will contained one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this training will be awarded an Accounting for Business Diploma. Anyone suitable for diploma will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.Eligibility / Requirements
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s excellent to contained a notepad and a pen with you.