BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Accounting is the most important part of any successful business. It records all profits, losses, credits, and debits. It tells you the state of the institution in numbers, not words. It provides the most vital data you need to understand how your institution grows. In short, if you do not understand the structural principles of accounting, you cannot run a business.
This Diploma in Accounting for Small Business will be the ideal solution and the easiest training you will experience. We will offer you the chance to learn 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This training is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class training led by 1Training International.
1Training International services in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training students can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent video tutorials
- You’ll be suitable for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor service Monday-Friday
- Get one year’s access to the course
- Get service by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online training platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your training on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first courses learner support. With this excellent discount training you can expect expert qualification, which will enable you to upgrade your CV in no time, and for less!
What skill to perform am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understanding the simplicity of using our LMS.
- Then you’ll begin by training to manage institution accounts.
- This training is going to service you understand the structural principles of accounting.
- Moreover, you’ll know and understand the structural accounting equation and how to factor in debits and credits.
- On triumph of this course, you’ll record earnings and sales invoices.
- In this course, you’ll study how to do cost and managerial accounting.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be analysing the profitability and efficiency of your business.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The training is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your training access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.Course Curriculum
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial Statements
- Assets and Liabilities
- Accounting Transactions
- Inventory and Cost Methods
- Stakeholders and Equity
- Managerial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Costs and Expenses
- Budgetary Control
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Module Book- Accounting for Small Business
- BookKeeping Training Manual
Additional Study Materials
- Additional Study Materials- Accounting for Small Business
- Recommended Books – Accounting & Finance
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for examination when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this training will be awarded a Diploma in Accounting for Small Business. Anyone suitable for diploma will receive both FREE e-certificate(PDF format), and printed certificate.Eligibility / Requirements
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s superior to have a notepad and a pen with you.