BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Did you know that every business, by law, has to keep books? Also, it is a legal requirement to issue sales invoices and keep accounts records for a minimum of six years, so it is fundamental that businesses contained an effective and manageable bookkeeping program in place. That’s why there is a demand for professional bookkeepers. And when you study with Global Edulink, you’ll find it easier to get a work because you’ll contained a widely recognised degree on your CV.
This training is designed to teach you the fundamental to growth rules of book-keeping and payroll institution in easy grades so that you bit by bit build up your getting the point and certainty and eventually achieve complete mastery of the subject at this level. More importantly, you will be able to handle your own accounting records, or those of an employer, in a practicable and skillful manner.
It’s not easy deciding on a career path with so much uncertainty in the market place. One thing is for sure: with this degree on your CV, you can offer financial skill to countless businesses crying out for your skills.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This training is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a program that you will contained access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including bit by bit guided tutorial videos build your certainty to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
This online skull session training is all-inclusive and is designed to cover the following critical topics are listed under the curriculum. This training has been designed for 30 guided education hours.
- Introduction to Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Internal Controls and Control Concepts
- Working with Ledgers
- Correcting Entries
- Sales Tax, Rules and Filing
- Budgeting & Strategic Plan
- Types of Budgets
- Merchandising Income Statement
- Sales and Purchase Discounts
- Petty Cash
- Cash Controls – The Bank Reconciliation
- The Payroll Process
- Payroll Process – Earnings Record
- The Partnership & Corporations
- Accounts Receivable and Bad Debts
- Preparing Interim Statements
- Year End – Inventory
You will contained 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The training is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the skull session goes. You can complete the training in grades revisiting the skull session at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the training learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant level and know whether you contained passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma for “Bookkeeping and Payroll Management”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the business leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, skillful support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, superior online education platform.
- Excellent client support and administrative support.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic ;However, fundamental getting the point and capabilities of Accounting would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic getting the point of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.