BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Are you a creative individual looking for a new career or hobby? Then this coaching is finest for you!
Skill and comprehension are important when it comes to Jewellery Design, so this coaching is the finest opportunity! Whether you are someone hoping to pursue Jewellery Design as a career or you simply want to take it up as a hobby, this coaching from Global Edulink, a finest online training provider in the UK, gives you all of the suitable data from experts in the industry and delivers it to you. What could be easier?
This grade will allow you to start your own business selling your designs and can also net income you access to higher levels training if you wish to continue your studies. Either way, Jewellery Design is a satisfying career which allows you to express your individual and creative flair. Imagine seeing your designs being sold in top retail establishments or being worn by your favourite celebrity. You could make custom designs, make models of jewellery for mass production, source amazing gemstones for your customers or sell your designs in galleries.
The coaching begins with a helpful overview of Jewellery Design and then gives detailed service concerning more specific areas of the industry, such as:
- Handbag design
- Belt and shoe design
- Interacting with professionals throughout the accessories design world
Moreover, our online coaching is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This coaching is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a courses that you will consist of access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective service support and learn materials will build your assurance to learn efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.Course Curriculum
- Outline of jewelry design
- Handbag designing tips
- Belt and shoe design methods
- Interacting with the jewelry and accessories design world
- Overview of applications
- The standing of jewelry
- Explore jewelry business
- High-quality e-learning learn materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the business finest experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The gain of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent client service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Jewelry Designing – Level 2.Eligibility / Requirements
- This coaching is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic comprehension or prior comprehension of design would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic comprehension of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.