BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
This exceptional Diploma in Managerial and Cost Accounting will teach you all the foundation of becoming a Cost Accountant. Cost accounting is the process of recording, classifying, analysing, summarising, allocating, and evaluating a range of education of action for the control of costs. Cost accounting is very important, and ensures that businesses stay within their means, and do not overspend. It also helps business to plan for the future, and allocate money to the various parts of their business.
This Diploma in Managerial Cost Accounting will prepare you for employment within this exciting industry, and will allow you to become highly skilled when it comes to cost accounting. The education covers a complete range of exciting topics, including: Overview of Managerial Accounting, Planning and Directing, Key Components of Cost, and Cost of Flow Concept. Become a successful Cost Accountant with this exceptional course.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The cost shown on Reed is for the complete course, plus the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online education course is comprehensive and designed to cover the central topics listed under the curriculum.
- Overview Of Managerial Accounting
- Planning And Directing
- Key Components Of Cost
- Product Cost Vs. Period Cost
- Common Financial Statement Related Issues Faced By Manufacturers
- Cost Of Flow Concept
You will consist of 12 Months access to your online learn platform from the date you purchased the course. The education is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the education goes. You can complete the education in status revisiting the education at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course, students will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you consist of passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Diploma in Managerial and Cost Accounting.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning learn materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, expert help service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The profit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A learn in a user-friendly, superior online learning platform.
- Excellent buyer help and administrative support.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should consist of a fundamental understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.