BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
The Diploma in Professional Garden Design provides a fantastic introduction to the subject with no previous eligibility necessary. All NDA training are studied online and are fully accredited by the British government.Who is this training for?
- This training is ideal for all students who are passionate about Gardening and Garden Design, even if they contained no previous qualifications.
- The training is equivalent to a British A status and offers successful Diploma students a guaranteed work place on to the Bachelor of Arts Design for Outdoor Living status programme.
- This training is correlated to for students that are looking to start their own business, change career, or simply improve their creativity.
- The History of the Garden Design
- Presentation Techniques
- Components of Garden Design Understanding Plants
- Hard Landscaping and Professional Practice for Garden Design.
On achievement of this training students will be able to:
- Start their own Garden Design or Landscaping business
- Start a career in a design practice
- Progress to the Bachelor of Arts degree; BA (Hons) Design for Outdoor Living
- Complete a home garden design project as a hobby
- No exams! Your personal tutor will assess your assignments.
- The training is delivered through online study that is accessed through our bespoke Virtual Learning Studio (VLS). The VLS allows students to access all training materials, contact tutors and share ideas with other NDA students through the online community.
- There are no specific academic requirements, just a keen interest and passion in Gardening & Garden Design.
- Students are required to contained a great status and getting the point of written English.
“I’d definitely recommend the National Design Academy to other students. It allows so much flexibility to work and study at the same time. And I think that they’re the only college in the UK that actually offer the distance education status for interior design subjects as well retail, heritage and garden design. So I’d definitely recommend it to anyone who’s thinking about qualifying and wanting to study interior design.” – Victoria Hedley 2014 [FdA Interior Design]Career Path
Students who contained successfully completed the MA Interior Design training are often considered to be highly great candidates by many interior design practices. Not only will they contained a wealth of knowledge, but will also hold a high academic qualification, which are extremely valuable when pitching to capacity clients.