BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Learning accounting for small businesses can be a very rewarding experience. Accounting is functional and can be put to great use, benefiting small businesses often run without any accounting comprehension or standard practices. Small organisation accounting involves fundamentals of the accounting cycle including inventory control, if needed.Accounting doesn’t need to be complicated or complete of steps, it can be simple and effective for the small firm.
This Diploma seminar covers the types of information that need to be included and what systems should be used to record them. The seminar explains techniques for improving and forecasting cash flow and budgets within the organisation and outlines how to respond to purchase and sales invoices. There is also a sector explaining the importance of great credit control, including how to successfully speak to and deal with late-paying customers.This seminar gives you a skillset that includes the day-to-day financial operations tasks carried out by small- to medium-sized businesses.
Our online programme is well created that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This seminar is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a courses that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective service service, and study materials including bit by bit guided tutorial videos build your assurance to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
This online training seminar is broad and created to cover the following critical topics are listed under the curriculum. This seminar has been created for 30 guided training hours.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial Statements
- Assets and Liabilities
- Accounting Transactions
- Inventory and Cost Methods
- Stakeholders and Equity
- Managerial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Costs and Expenses
- Budgetary Control
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Module Book- Accounting for Small Business
- Bookkeeping Training Manual
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The seminar is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the seminar in grades revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the seminar participants will also take an online multiple choice questions exams test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant levels and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Diploma in Small Business Accounting”.
Benefits you will Gain
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the business leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, qualified service service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online training platform.
- Excellent customer help and administrative support.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having structural comprehension and capabilities in Accounting would be an advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic comprehension of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.