BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
In this private (3 sessions x 1 hour) class, you will study how to use commercial (retail) patterns, how to read them, lay it on fabric, cut it out and sew it up. Basic sewing capacity are required to join this class.
You can choose any one readymade pattern from the collection and contained a beautifully finished blouse, skirt or dress at the end of the course. Get the capacity to design your own clothes anytime again!
What you will learn:
- How to take measurements for using commercial patterns
- How to cut fabric using a premade pattern
- How to sew seams and how to conclusion the outfit
* Complete beginners can book the Intro to machine sewing prior to taking this course.
- Basic knowledge of sewing is required.
- This courses can also be arranged as a private group for up to 4 students with similar training level. Please select the required number of students before booking.