BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Enterprise and Entrepreneurship is all about planning and exploiting management opportunities. This training shows the learner how companies apply company virtuosity to perform to turn their management ideas into successful and sustainable ventures. Learners will discover the importance of strategic thinking and consider how to improve effective management models, charge creation approach and exit strategies. They will also explore the factors that influence success, and study how to manage entrepreneurial projects through both excellent times and bad.
Enterprise and Entrepreneurship enables the learner to:
- Understand Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Talk about management ideas
- Build relationships with customers
- Identify growth opportunities
- Understand long-term entrepreneurial strategy
- Know what to do if a concept fails
Leading the initiative
- Your entrepreneurial vision
- What is entrepreneurship?
- What is a strategic vision?
- How do I turn my product idea into a scalable management idea?
- What factors will influence the accomplishment of my management model?
- How should I talk about my management idea?
- Which management type is finest for me?
- How much attention should I provide to brand development?
- What other issues should I consider?
- Who should be involved?
- What is the finest organisational structure for me?
- How can I build relationships with customers?
- How do I manage financial aspects?
- What do my investors and stakeholders need to know?
- How should I manage risk?
Developing a sustainable venture
- Why does management training matter?
- When is the right time to expand?
- How do I identify opportunities for growth?
- How can I gather suitable information?
- What tools can I use to inform decision-making?
- How should I manage the innovation process?
Creating, measuring and harnessing value
- What is the charge chain?
- How should I measure success?
- How can I estimate the charge in my enterprise?
- When should I re-evaluate my management model?
- How can I release the charge in my business?
- What should my long-term entrepreneurial strategy be?
Staying on track
- Why do management plans and businesses fail to deliver?
- How can I stay afloat in a crisis?
- Where can I find help and advice?What do I do if my concept fails?
- When should I hand over the project to a successor?