BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
If you love fashion and want to start creating your own fashion collection, this seminar is just right for you.
Your instructor will guide you through every step from concept to completion, from sketching simple forms and standard fashion figures to illustrating garment shapes and fabric textures. All sessions are created to be creative, inspiring and supportive and will provide a stimulating environment to develop your skills.
- Proportion study of fashion model body, face, hand, and feet
- Fashion model pose and movement drawing technique
- Learn to apply various designs on fashion model in front view, side view, back view and walking movement
- Learn to draw different types of fabrics
- Learn to draw fabric manipulations of gathers, pleats, ruffles, folds, and drapes
- Learn to draw surface enhancement of embroidery beading and sequins
- Presentation virtuosity for showcase and collections
After completing this courses you will receive a KHDA approved qualified seminar certificate