BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Financial Accounting and Reporting
Location: Dubai, UAE
Course Duration: 5 Days
By the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Recognize important financial accounting topics and how to receipt them on financial statements.
- Properly account for assets, liabilities, equity, earnings and expenses.
- Prepare financial announcements with the required announcements and disclosures in periodic financial reports.
- Recognize the need for transparency in reporting of financial announcements and organisation reports.
- Determine the structure, presentation and disclosure of financial announcements and annual reports.
- Report and interpret income receipt and balance sheet accounts.
- Professionals in the industry of finance and accounting
- Accountants at all status seeking to upgrade practical finance and accounting knowledge, certified financial and accounting personnel
Minimum requirement: fundamental getting the point of accountingProgram Outline:
- Financial Statements and Business Decisions
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet & Statement of Owner’s Equity
- Cash Flow
- Accounting Adjustments
- Property, Plant, Equipment and Intangibles
- Reporting and Interpreting Investments
- Liabiliteis and Owners’ Equity