BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Flex 2 is a much loved software coaching kit, which is used to upgrade and deploy cross-platform rich Internet applications based on the Adobe Flash platform. This fantastic Flex 2 training covers a full host of useful topics, such as how to create and manage a Flex application, how to connect a Flex application to server side data, and how to customize a Flex application to give it a unique look and feel. Not only that, attendees of this Flex 2 training will study how to deliver dashboards, e-commerce, and self-service applications that upgrade the bottom line and buyer experience.
This Flex 2 course will be the ideal solution and the easiest training you will experience. We will offer you the chance to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This training is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International services in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training attendees can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent video tutorials
- You’ll be expert for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year’s access to the course
- Get service by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your training on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first courses learner support. With this excellent discount training you can expect expert qualification, which will enable you to improve your CV in no time, and for less!
What capabilities am I going to get from this course?
- Discover finest practices for architecting a Flex application.
- Learn how to connect a Flex application to server side clue including web services and remote methods.
- Understand how to customize a Flex application to give it a unique look and feel.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The training is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the coaching goes. If you need to extend your training access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.Course Curriculum
- Introducing Adobe Flex 2
- Using Flex Builder™ 2
- Flex Fundamentals
- Handling Events
- Application Navigation
- Retrieving Xml Data
- Using View States
- Building a Stock Photo Application, Part 1
- Using a Data Grid
- Architecting an Application
- Using a Repeater
- Building a Stock Photo Application, Part 2
- Manipulating Xml
- Using Web Services
- Manipulating Complex Data Structures
- Formatting & Validating Data
How will I be assessed?
- You will contained one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this training will be awarded a Flex 2: Rich Internet Applications Certificate. Anyone expert for diploma will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.Eligibility / Requirements
- You must be 16 or over
- You should contained a fundamental getting the point of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)