BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
In the love of dance and India? Be unique and impress your friends with your flawless Indian classic dance moves. Native professional dancers with years of understanding will guide you through this mesmerizing type of performing art. This courses teaches you how to dance in two different Indian dance forms and also about Indian mythology and culture.
Your instructor will office you in the right group based on your age and skill level, which is limited to a complete of 4 students. This courses can be re-booked as many times as needed until you reach your required levels of proficiency.
What this courses gifts you with
- Learning the approach and moves of modern Bharatanatyam and Kathak
- Improving your posture
- Enhancing the arch of your feet and fingers
- Strengthening your neck and abs muscles
- Helping you dive deeper into the Indian literature, mythology, customs, and traditions
- A one-time registration cost of AED 157.50 (VAT incl.) to be paid at the center
- The courses size may vary from 1-4 persons