BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
The CACHE Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for
Children & Young People%u2019s Services has six pathways;
the pathway that is most suitable for early childhood
managers and assistant managers who are looking to
progress their career, is the management pathway.
- Safeguarding and child protection
- Managing early childhood services
- Supporting child development & working in partnership
- Contributing to broader activities, change programmes & recruitment
- Complying with local quality systems & continuously improving quality
- Developing and carrying out policy and procedures
- Promoting and developing best practice.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Learners will be qualified as managers in early years setting.
- Managers may also be able to progress onto a degree in a related discipline.
- Learners will achieve or meet partial requirements for Quality Improvement Program JAWDA TM
- Learners must be at least 18 years of age.
- Learners must have a relevant Level 3 qualification, equivalent, or higher in related area
- Learners must pass the General Knowledge Test
- Learner must be currently working in a leadership or supervisory role.
- Learners must have a laptop, an email, and internet connection.