BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
A rare workshop to transform your accountant from a data entry operator into a valuable understanding resource for your enterprise
This workshop is specifically for Accountants in Small and Medium Enterprises. It has been structured with a practical orientation towards problems specific to these businesses.
The aim is to change the mindset of the accountant to think beyond data entry and look at the comprehensive picture of the organization as a whole, to task efficiently and effectively understanding the needs of the organization and its management.
This highly interactive workshop will be complete of practical real life examples.Modules Covered
- Online Accounts
- Regular Accounts Closing and Reporting
- Analysis Skills
- Standards,Legal and Audit Requirements
- Looking Ahead
- Real life examples and interesting case studies
- A opportunity to discuss and clarify your doubts, questions, trade issues etc.
- Complete study material
- Quality refreshments and lunch
- Certificate of attendance
- Networking chance with banking and trade professionals
- Data Entry Operators
- Invoicing Staff
- Small Business Owners / Managers who operate or supervise the accounts department themselves.
Attendees need to have had hands on understanding in accounts.
This is NOT JUST a fundamental accounts training training or a training in how to use accounting packages.
This training aims to provide that extra shine to staff who are working as accountants in Small and Medium Enterprises to ensure they task with entire effectiveness. Prior task understanding in accounts and some understanding of accounting principles is required