BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Did you know that every business, by law, has to keep books? That’s why there is a demand for QuickBooks accounting software. And when you study with Global Edulink, you’ll find it easier to get a work because you’ll contained a widely recognised level on your CV. QuickBooks is by far the most successful small management accounting package sold today, but it’s incredible number of features and functions can be confusing. Learn how to make the most of your QuickBooks knowledge with this course.
Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s QuickBooks Premier 2014 Essential education qualification. Global Edulink, as a leading education programs provider in the UK, this education allows you to upgrade your skill to perform on operating QuickBooks accounting software and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide office Accounting and Bookkeeping duties to the highest standards by using QuickBooks accounting software.
QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software packages around with both online and desktop versions. In this online education you will study how to set up QuickBooks Online for your clients, how to Create a business file, Navigate QuickBooks, create a chart of accounts, Add the accounts you need to your chart of accounts, set up customers, vendors, and the products you sell in QuickBooks, Create and send invoices and sales receipts, Enter and pay bills, Make journal entries, Track expenses and income, Manage your Account Receivable and Accounts Payable, Connect to your bank through QuickBooks, Create budgets and run reports and much more.
Our online programme is well designed that make you feel same as you are in the classroom. Efficient Mentor service service, step by step guided videos, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum build your confidence to study well and guide you to get exceptional results and it secures your qualification.
This QuickBooks Premier 2014 Essential education course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following critical areas. This education has been designed for 20 guided training hours and each unit carries 10 guided training hours:
Unit 01: QuickBooks Premier Training 2014
- Introduction to QuickBooks and Setup
- Tools of QuickBooks
- Security and Users
- Sales and Orders
- Receiving Money
- Bounced Checks and Specific Tracking
- Receiving and Depositing
- Credit Cards and Bank Accounts
- Payroll and Transactions
- Accounts and Reports
- Integrating with Ms Word
- Data Type and Conclusion
Unit 02: QuickBooks for Sales (QuickBooks Premier Training 2014)
- Creating and Setting up your point of sales
- Installing the System
- Setting up Sales Tax
- Rewards Program
- Collecting Sales Tax
- Adding Shipping Information
- Tracking Sales Commissions
- Purchasing Merchandise
- Receiving from a Purchase Order
- Managing Inventory
Objectives of the Course:
- Learn how small management owners can now gain by improved bookkeeping skill to perform with QuickBooks Premier 2014.
- To introduce bookkeeping and provide an knowing of what data needs to be recorded.
- To provide service on improving and forecasting cash flow and how to draw up a budget.
- To explain how to provide and deal with invoices.
- Create a new company, work with accounts and lists, manage inventory, record sales, and improvement payroll.
- Be able to generate reports and graphs for your management while keeping your bottom line in mind
- Establish what it takes to manage your finances and run your management more efficiently.
- Prepare yourself for the Intuit QuickBooks Certified exam.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the education attendees will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant level and know whether you contained passed the course.
Successful applicants will be awarded certificates for “QuickBooks Premier 2014 Essential Training”.
Why you choose us:
- All the study materials are available in your student portal plus Module book, Video, Mock assessment and extra supportive materials.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Comfortable training access to your student portal.
- Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Quick results and delivery of your certificate.
- Career training services and counselling.
- Support for finding a work – You can access and register for our work portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
You should contained installed QuickBooks software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
Benefits you will gain
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the business leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, qualified service service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online training platform.
- Excellent buyer service and administrative support.
- This education is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic knowing of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.