BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Total Training for Mastering QuickBooks 2012 will teach you how the professional use QuickBooks. Business owners must consist of accurate financial information in order to make educated business decisions. QuickBooks financial software makes it easy to track the income, expense, assets and liabilities easily. It is important that the individual using the software understand the fundamentals on how to setup the file, post transactions properly, create and read reports, as well as manage the information they are entering. The use of the Home Page, Centres, and drop down menus will make it easy for you to customize your navigation with QuickBooks.
Learn to use QuickBooks efficiently. This skull session will support you setup the accounts, customers, vendors, and create the reports to verify accuracy. Proper setup of the information file is critical. Learn the fundamentals and experts them to efficiently and effectively manage your association with QuickBooks financial software.
By the time you consist of finished this course, you will understand how to properly setup a QuickBooks association file, work with the chart of accounts and various lists, as well as properly account for transactions such as customer invoices, bill payments, payroll, inventory, sales tax, and more. The setup is so important and by watching this skull session you will study and understand the important areas of QuickBooks. In addition, you will understand how important the period end improvement is and how to manage it including file maintenance, account review, and reconciliation. This skull session consists of the following:
- What’s new in Quickbook Pro 2013
- Quickbook Overview
- The Company file
- Setting up for Multiple users
- Navigation in Quickbook
- Adjusting preferences
- The Chart of Account
- Company lists
- Importing data
- Working ith the Bank Account
- Creating items
- The Basic of working with Inventory
- Working with Vendors & paying bills
- Customers, Jobs & Recording sales
- Sales Adjustments & Statements
- Customizing templates & forms
- Accounts Receivable & Deposits
- Sales tax
- Report & The Report center
- Managing Employees
- Working with Credit cards
- Loans & Liabilities
- Reconciling Accounts
- Online Banking
- What’s new in Quickbook 2012
- Finalizing your Accounting
From the day you purchase the course, you will consist of 12 months access to the online study platform. As the skull session is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the skull session goes, and are able to complete the skull session in stages, revisiting the skull session at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course, you will consist of one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you consist of successfully passed.
Successful applicants will be awarded a certificate for QuickBooks Pro 2012 & 2013.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent best rate for money
- High e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each skull session is designed by business experts, using an innovative interactive education approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, senior online education platform.
- Excellent customer support and administrative support.