BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
This online education is open to anyone who is new to Sage 50 Accounting and wants to study to use the session proficiently. Also for anyone who wants to update their Sage 50 Accounting skills and study the new automated features.
Our Sage 50 Training – Beginner offer you the occasion to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line training are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and provide you access to world-class training led by 1Training International.
1Training International services in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training attendees can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The charge shown on Laimoon is for the complete course, plus the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent video tutorials
- You’ll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor help Monday-Friday
- Get one year’s access to the course
- Get help by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online training platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your education on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first courses learner support. With this excellent discount education you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to upgrade your CV in no time, and for less!
What potential am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll experience the simplicity of using Sage 50.
- Then you’ll begin by training to navigate in the session and to create and set up a new company.
- In this course, you’ll move on to knowing settings and their effect on automated features and functions.
- This education will train you to record daily business.
- On achievement of this course, you’ll record revenues and sales invoices.
- Having this education keeps your employee information secure.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll study how to un-do or adjust transactions.
- At the end of this course, you’ll upgrade your knowledge of financial and other reports.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The education is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the education goes. If you need to extend your education access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Introduction to SAGE 50
- SAGE Basics
- Maintenance and File Handling
- Manager and Jobs
- Budget and Charts
- Account Management and Customer Setup
- Job and Vendor Setup
- Inventory and Employee Setup
- Security Setup
- Active Link
- Tasks Overview
- Forms, Reports, and Recap
SAGE 50 New
- Introduction to Sage 50
- Using Menu Bar and Common Business Terms
- Creating a Sage 50 Company
- The Payroll Set Up
- Making a Backup
- Setting up Security and Creating Users
- Adding and Deleting Accounts
- Adding General Journal Entries
- Entering Account Budgets
- Using Sales Tax
- Entering Records
- Entering Inventory
- Accounts Receivable – Setting Statement and Invoice
- Accounts Receivable – Quotes
- Accounts Receivable – The Sales Orders
- Accounts Receivable -Credits Memos and The Receive Money
- Accounts Payable – The Purchase Orders
- Accounts Payable -The Payment Window
- Managing Inventory – Making Inventory Adjustments
- Creating Payroll – Adding Employees
- Creating Payroll – Paying Employees
- Account Management – Writing Cheques
- Account Management – Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Job Tracking – Setting up a Job
- Job Tracking – Making a Purchases for Jobs
- Job Tracking – Invoicing for Job Purchases
- Time and Billing – Entering Activity Items
- Time and Billing – Entering Expense Tickets
- Changing System Settings – Posting Methods
- Changing System Settings – Memorised Transactions
- Reporting – The Cash Manager
- Reporting – Find on Report
- Reporting – Modifying Reports
- The Internal Accounts Review
- Action Items – Events and Alerts
- Options – Changing Global Options
- Assets and Liabilities – Creating Current Assets Account
- Assets and Liabilities – Creating a Fixed Assets Account
- Assets and Liabilities – Liability Accounts
- Using the Index
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the education attendees will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grades and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful achievement of this course, all attendees will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this education will be awarded a Sage 50 Training – Beginner Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.Eligibility / Requirements
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Sage 50 software installed in it. Also it’s exceptional to have a notepad and a pen with you.