BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Learning accounting for small businesses can be a very rewarding experience. Accounting is practical and can be put to great use, benefiting small businesses often run without any accounting understanding or standard practices. Small management accounting involves foundation of the accounting cycle plus inventory control, if needed.
Accounting doesn’t need to be complicated or complete of steps, it can be simple and effective for the small firm.The education covers the types of info that need to be included and what systems should be used to record them. The education explains approach for improving and forecasting cash flow and budgets within the management and outlines how to respond to purchase and sales invoices. There is also a module explaining the importance of great credit control, plus how to successfully speak to and deal with late-paying customers.
This education gives you a skillset that includes the day-to-day financial operations tasks carried out by small- to medium-sized businesses.
Our online programme is well planned that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This education is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a program that you will contained access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective service service, and study materials plus bit by bit guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification. This online education course is comprehensive and planned to cover the following critical topics are listed under the curriculum. This education has been planned for 20 guided education hours.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial Statements
- Assets and Liabilities
- Accounting Transactions
- Inventory and Cost Methods
- Stakeholders and Equity
- Managerial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Costs and Expenses
- Budgetary Control
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Module Book- Accounting for Small Business
You will contained 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The education is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the education goes. You can full the education in status revisiting the education at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the education attendees will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant level and know whether you contained passed the course.
Successful applicants will be awarded certificate for “Certificate in Small Business Accounting”.
Benefits you will gain
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry finest experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, practiced service service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, senior online education platform.
- Excellent customer support and administrative support.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a fundamental understanding of accounts would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.