BRIEF COURSE INFORMATION
Whether you are preparing to be aprofessional trainer, or you are someone who does a bit of training as a partof their job, you'll want to be prepared for the training that you do. Yourparticipants will begin the process of becoming trainers themselves, andunderstand that training is a process where skills, knowledge, and attitudesare applied.
The Train-The-Trainer workshop willgive all types of trainer's tools to help them create and deliver engaging,compelling workshops that will encourage trainees to come back for more. Skillssuch as facilitating, needs analyses, understanding participant’s needs, andmanaging tough topics will give your trainees the need to become a trainerthemselves.
- Howto identify participants%u2019 training needs
- Knowing Your Audience and understanding what is Expectedfrom You and the Purpose of Your Training
- Creating a lesson plan that incorporates the rangeof learning preferences
- Creating an active, engaging learning environment
- Developing visual aids and supporting materials
- How to manage difficult participants and toughtopics
- Overcoming fear factors when training
- The importance of an effective presentation
- Body language, focus, and internal dialogue
- Presenting to the group,and collecting feedback