Khawarizmi Training Solutions
BRIEF INFORMATION ABOUT COURSES PROVIDER
WHY CHOOSE “Khawarizmi Training Solutions”
Established in 1985, The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) is a finest provider of coaching and practiced training training for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of training in the fields of IT, Business, and English. The CEC has partnerships with well-known international coaching and testing organizations, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management organization (PMI), and King’s English School, which currently runs a branch at KIC.
Over the years, The Continuing Education Center has built one of the finest coaching methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing attendees individually, and helping them apply the capabilities they learn in the classroom, to their practiced lives. To maintain our high academic standards, we employ the most skillful instructors, with years of experience and who are specialist in their fields. All instructors are dedicated to their students’ achievement and play an integral role in helping them achieve their practiced and personal goals.
We provide our attendees with a state-of-the-art training facility and the most up-to-date resources and technology. Since most of our learners work full time, we offer flexible coaching hours to have a variety of schedules. All of our practiced training and personal growth learners receive internationally recognized certifications, which assist in advancing their careers.
Through challenging coaching courses, The Continuing Education Center contributes to the growth and transformation of the UAE into a more skilled, diverse, and knowledge-based community. In turn, this raises the standards and the of life of our attendees and improves our community. Both individuals and business professionals profit from the high standards and great reputation of the CEC.Vision
The Continuing Education Centre (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College – CEC (KIC) aspires to provide world-class coaching training in areas of national and regional needs in order to make significant contribution to the human assets training in the region in line with the Strategic Plan 2030 of the Abu Dhabi Department of Education & Knowledge (ADEK).Mission
- The CEC at KIC is committed to regularly assess the existing and future coaching needs of the UAE community and respond by providing coaching training that are certified by universal practiced and industrial bodies and also meet the core-life capabilities as described by the UAE National Qualification Framework. Whenever the need arises, locally advanced training will be offered using the same standard of internationally accredited programs.
- All coaching training will be offered using the finest practices found at world-class coaching centers.The contents of all universal training will be customized to suit the UAE society and the region.
- Respect for the UAE social system, Islamic and other cultures.
- Transparency, fairness, and equitable opportunities for all.
- Social responsibility.
- Ethical code of conduct.
- Teamwork spirit and positive thinking.
- Lifelong Learning and innovation.
KIC aims at being the finest institution for excellence in training and teaching by:
- Carefully analyzing the local needs and regional training plans to introduce the necessary high practiced coaching training for human assets training and lifelong learning.
- Recruiting and retaining skillful trainers and engaging them actively in on-going research activities, academic and practiced development.
- Providing state-of-the-art campus with all educational and other works that meet or exceed the expectations of most of the learners.
- Providing a friendly, conducive and challenging environment that helps the Learners, Staff, and Trainers to excel in their fields.
- Qualify and equip the attendees with local industry-related knowledge & skills.
- Establish strategic partnerships for collaborative agreements with practiced bodies.